We have again arrived at that time of the year for Australia’s most remarkable ecommerce event: Online Retailer Conference & Expo.
In 2016, the theme was ‘Where Future Meets Retail’, and Balance Internet, fresh off the successful launches of Magento 2 projects such as Industrie and Popcultcha, was proud to be among the prestigious brands that participated.
For two days, we met and exchanged ideas with our partners on CRM- customer relationship management (OroCRM), PIM– Product Information Management (Akeneo), email marketing (Bronto, Dotmailer), shipping and logistics management (Temando, ShipIt), and payment gateways (Braintree, AfterPay, ZipMoney).
From the conference and the valuable networking opportunities, we have come to realise that for online retailers, looking to launch or grow their businesses, these following things are absolutely crucial:
- Trusted advisors who can show their clients best-for-business directions and platforms
- Integrators who are experienced in coordinating all necessary aspects of online businesses
- Support from agencies that have local presences
Balance Internet is an excellent choice that meets these demands as we are arguably Australia’s pioneer agency in developing Magento and especially Magento 2 sites. Our team of fully Magento certified developers, in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane, have built and maintained successfully many ecommerce websites for Australian businesses.
During the two days, we have, along with introducing our business to prospective clients, also explained the advantages of Magento 2- the platform for the future of ecommerce.
Here are a few reasons why online retailers should consider building their businesses on Magento 2 or switching from Magento 1: (Magento 2 Features)
- Significantly enhanced scalability
- Out-of-the-box full page caching (CE)
- Superior speeds that reduce the number of disk reads and network round-trips
- Cleaner file structures that create more opportunities for developers in regards to customisation without altering site functionality
- Improved shopping cart experiences
- Advanced systems architecture designed for large deployment
- Highly modular, building sites from a combination of interlocking components
- Code base has been profiled and tuned
- Whole page caching architecture has been developed to optimise the number of requests that can be served directly from the cache
- User-friendly customisation process
For more information on this event and Balance Internet’s participation please contact us or call us on 1300 624 368