Playbook: How to overcome common challenges of direct-to-consumer (DTC) eCommerce
Balance Internet & Adobe
As direct-to-consumer (DTC) eCommerce gains speed, an unprecedented number of B2B organisations are taking the leap to grow a profitable new channel. Still, the transition from selling business-to-business to selling directly to consumers certainly isn’t easy.
That’s why we’ve put together this playbook. It contains actionable real-world plays to overcome the most common challenges we see B2B organisations face when launching a DTC commerce platform.
Specifically, you’ll learn why you should:
- Build a well-defined business case for DTC eCommerce
- Cultivate a unique product and service offering with growth potential
- Steer clear of channel conflicts with a solid pricing and promotion strategy
- Make real-time inventory accuracy a top business priority
- Consolidate the end-to-end order and fulfilment process
- Prioritise the customer experience and demonstrate the benefit of buying direct
- Create a sustainable customer acquisition strategy that will evolve with the business
- Drive maximum value from your technology investment
Complete the form to download the DTC playbook
Key contributors include: James Horne, CEO, Balance Internet, David Crothers, Director of Client Success, Balance Internet, Aaron Chidley, Director of Business Development, Alexandra Lawson, B2B Customer Success Manager, Balance Internet, Scott Rigby, Head of Digital Transformation APAC, Adobe, Mike Lynch, Enterprise Commerce Specialist, Adobe.