Access to this Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Website.
3. Linked sites
- You must not misuse this
Website. You will not:
- commit or encourage a criminal offense;
- transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, logic bomb or any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene;
- hack into any aspect of the Service; corrupt data; cause annoyance to other users;
- infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights;
- send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or
- attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website.
Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offense and Website Owner will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any Linked Sites.
6. Intellectual property, software and content
- The intellectual property rights in all software and content (including photographic images) made available to you on or through this Website remain the property of Website Owner or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Website Owner and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
7. Disclaimer of liability
- Subject to any non-excludable consumer guarantees and other consumer protection provisions set out in the Australian Consumer Law, the material displayed on this Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law Website Owner hereby expressly excludes all warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and must not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Website or the Linked Sites and any materials posted on those sites, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise.
- Website Owner does not endorse or recommend any of the courses listed on this Website and strongly recommends that prior to entering into any agreement with any of the course providers, that you obtain your own independent advice as appropriate. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all information provided through this Website or on the internet generally.
- Website Owner provides no warranty to you that the services generally available through this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the service will be corrected. You also understand that Website Owner cannot and does not guarantee or warrant to you that files available for downloading through this Website or delivered via electronic mail through this Website will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this Website for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- This clause does not affect Website Owner’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
8. Linking to this website
Subject to clause 6 of the these terms, you may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. This Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of this Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
9. Disclaimer as to ownership of trademarks, images of personalities and third-party copyright
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and content, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Website Owner and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trade marks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trade mark owners. Where a trade mark or brand name is referred to it is used solely to describe or identify the products and services and is in no way an assertion that such products or services are endorsed by or connected to Website Owner.
Website Owner must have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services or any page of this Website. Website Owner gives no guarantee to you of the continued availability of any particular course on the Site and will not be liable to you should any contributing content partner remove a course prior to you enrolling in the course or after you have enrolled in the course.
We operate a complaint handling procedure which we will use to try to resolve disputes when they first arise, please let us know if you have any complaints or comments.
14. General Provisions
Termination of this agreement will not end those provisions that are capable of surviving the ending of this agreement.
The laws governing this agreement will be the laws in Victoria, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Melbourne, Victoria.