We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
What’s On Offer!
- Highly talented and dynamic team
- Great career development and learning opportunities as well as a focus on work-life balance.
- An attractive salary and multiple opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
- Frequent team presentations and tech sessions
- Career path to senior development positions at any of the company offices
- Business trips to Melbourne and Hanoi offices.
- Code development (artefacts of medium complexity) — Magento backend modules development or integration of Magento modules, custom artefacts within or outside of Magento framework
- Participation in the technical design of the software solutions under the supervision of Senior developers
- Software quality assurance (audits, code reviews, testing, etc)
- Mentoring of junior developers
- Contributes to the corporate IT infrastructure in regards to the automation software and tools
- 2+ years of experience in PHP development
- 1+ years of experience of implementation of the integration solutions and solid knowledge of modern OOP and integration patterns, modern practices (Dependency Injection, Facades, Separation of Concerns)
- 1+ year of experience of work in an Agile environment (desired)
- 1+ year experience in Symfony2
- 1+ year experience in Magento
Documentation and data formats:
- UML structure diagrams: an ability to understand major structural and behavioural UML diagrams
- XML (including DTD and XSLT)
- HTML and CSS, including CSS preprocessors, AJAX (mandatory)
- PHPUnit (desired)
- Dependency Injection (desired)
- Blackfire or similar profiling tools (desired)
- LAMP (mandatory)
- Docker (desired)
- SQL profiling tools
IDE and code maintenance:
- PhpStorm (desired)
- GIT (mandatory)
- Atlassian suite (mandatory)
- Good knowledge of SQL (mandatory)
- Working knowledge of MySQL and tuning (desired)
- Experience with any NoSQL DB (desired)
- HTTP/HTTPS; HTTP/2
- SAML / OAuth
OS & Infrastructure:
- Linux administration (mandatory)
- AWS (desired)
Salary is negotiable and will depend on the experience of the applicant.
When applying, please attach your CV and a cover letter. In the cover letter, we ask that you to outline your experience, write about the most compelling projects (preferably in Magento) you have contributed to and address the key criteria listed above.