We are looking for Magento developers to work in the team or lead a team of other developers, contribute to the development of the technical specifications for the team, contribute to the architecture of the solution, organise the work of the team to ensure the velocity and quality by mentoring the team members, distributing the work according to the skill and experience levels, organising the code reviews and quality controls.
What’s On Offer!
- A lot of interesting and challenging Magento 2 Commerce projects providing great experience and learning opportunities
- Highly talented and dynamic team
- An attractive salary and multiple opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
- Mentorship program and a number of perks to all team members
- Travel opportunities
- Requirements analysis and technical design of the software solutions in collaboration with the development team
- Contribution to the maintenance of the backlog within the framework of the projects
- Contribution to the technical decisions in the development process
- Code development
- Contribution to the design and maintenance of the skeleton of the code
- Technical consultancy
- Software quality assurance (audits, code reviews, testing, etc)
- Requirements analysis and estimations for the potential projects
- Contributes to the corporate IT infrastructure in regards to the automation software and tools, optimisation of the structure and processes
- 3+ years of experience in PHP development. Solid knowledge of modern OOP and integration patterns, modern practices (Dependency Injection, Facades, Separation of Concerns)
- 1+ years experience in Magento (Magento 2 is a preference)
- 1+ year of team management experience
- Solid knowledge the system services stack for the application
Salary is negotiable and will depend on the experience of the applicant.
When applying, please attach your CV and a cover letter. In the cover letter, we ask that you to outline your experience, write about the most compelling projects (preferably in Magento) you have contributed to and address the key criteria listed above.
Please note that Balance Internet will be undertaking all recruitment duties and do not need recruitment services for this position