What’s On Offer!
- Highly talented and dynamic team
- Great career development and learning opportunities as well as a focus on work life balance.
- An attractive salary and multiple opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
- Frequent team presentations and tech sessions
- Business trips to Melbourne office or relocation to Australian offices may be considered for the interested employees.
- Manage the delivery of the digital eCommerce projects using SCRUM-based methodology
- Assist project teams (Product Owners and Project leads) in administration of the projects being responsible for internal and external reporting, tracking sprint and project progress, and maintenance of the selected project artifacts.
- Project backlog grooming using Jira — working with the project team to identify the tasks requiring additional details and enriching the information in the tickets.
- Assistance to Product Owner with the acceptance of the delivered tasks — review and closure in Jira when all acceptance criteria are met.
- Tracking of the delivery of the sprint backlog and reporting on the delivery.
- Resource planning, management and tracking.
- Drafting the project documentation using the templates and using the inputs from the project team.
- Address client questions and requests, related to the tasks in the Sprint backlog.
To be selected for this position, you will have the following
- Be a recent graduate in IT or Business (with a good understanding of Digital). At least Bachelor Degree is required.
- Sound Oral And Written Communication Skills in English
- Maintain a positive attitude and good temperament, even in difficult situations
- Build good working relationships with coworkers
- Understanding of the Agile and Waterfall principles and frameworks (SCRUM and PMI PMBOK)
- Understanding of the Digital / eCommerce functionality & technology
- Experience in Jira, Confluence and G Suite.
- Well organised and can manage multiple projects and/or tasks
- Keen attention to detail, organised and willing to succeed
You will have a higher chance if you have
- Experience on Magento 1 / 2 Community or Enterprise edition
- Experience on any other eCommerce platforms
- Experience working in Agile / SCRUM teams
- Knowledge on and/or certification from PMI (PMP, PMI-ACP) or SCRUM Alliance / Scrum.org (CSM,CSPO)
- Technical background in PHP LAMP stack
Job Posted: 19 October 2018