From the highly intuitive admin interface through to the new out-of-the-box ‘Luma’ responsive theme, the reimagined Magento 2.0 delivers an improved user experience targeted at improving efficiencies, functionality and the upgradability of your online retail store.
The team at Balance Internet…well we love it.
Magento 2.0 is an engaging, cost effective digital commerce solution, boasting a streamlined check out experience for users hence increasing conversions with increased usability. Offering fast flexible development, intuitive admin tools and differentiated customer experiences, Magento’s newest platform is heaving with extensive functionalities and improvements in the overall UX and UI offering, let’s take a look!
With the ability to accommodate multiple brands, full customisation and enterprise level performance, Magento 2.0’s UX and UI capabilities include:
- A user friendly backend admin designed for non-technical users allowing the user to bulk edit without the expertise of developers
- A superior check out process streamlined by eliminating the complicated ‘checkout as guest/login/create account’ option
- Responsive out-of-the-box email templates, enabling easy access to email notifications on all devices
- Tight integration with high performing payment gateways such as PayPal, Braintree, Authorise.net, WorldPay (EE) and CyberSource (EE)
- Usability upgrades front and back end
- Improved cache delivering quicker page loading times, reducing the amount of queries made to the database
- Faster page load equals higher conversion optimisation
- Includes Magento’s new ‘Visual Design Editor,’ a more efficient replacement for writing XML codes to design layouts, enabling the dragging and dropping of text and image blocks
- With the input of Magentos community of developers, Magento 2.0 has replaced prototype.js with jQuery
- Removed the ‘skin’ folder, with all files now under ‘theme’s folder, allowing developers to have a greater grasp of the file system and a more learned control of the theming
How Does Magento 2.0 Impact ROI?
- Streamlined checkout functionality will raise conversion rates by offering a convenient shopping cart experience reducing the occurrence of abandoned carts
- Magento 2.0 increases productivity by focusing on the needs of the business user first
- The admin UI was tested to deliver a seamless modern experiences that creates more efficient webstores
- A cost effective way to support business agility
Did you know a one second delay in page load time can result in a 7% loss in conversion? Magento’s next generation open-source eCommerce platform boasts a built in full page cache component, that leads to quicker page loading and content delivery. Capturing and engaging the consumer in real time, avoiding conversion loss.
Magento have developed their newest platform in an open and transparent way, updating the community at the arrival of every benchmark, fostering a truly collaborative process that has developed an eCommerce platform that fits the brief for hundreds of thousands of online retail businesses the world over. Offering best-in-class checkout, improved SEO and an aesthetically pleasing, touch-friendly admin experience the merchant is now positioned to extend their reach across multiple areas with true accessibility.
Call the team at Balance Internet today to discuss the improved UX of the open-source brilliance that is Magento 2.0.
For a demonstration or consultation contact us on 1300 624 368.