Magento2 is now well established as the eCommerce platform of choice for merchants wanting to drive their online and omni-channel sales to the next level.
Quick Magento statistics:
- 3,100+ Enterprise Deployments
- 250,000+ Merchants
- 5,800 Certified Developers
- 300+ Top Tier Solution & Technology Partners
- Enables $50B+ of commerce transactions
- #1 Global Platform for B2B & B2C
Magento 2’s new functionality includes:
- Enhanced performance – full page caching
- Campaign staging, preview and scheduling
- Enriched product merchandising
- Bluefoot drag and drop CMS
- Magento Business Intelligence Tools
- Faster checkout – easier PCI compliance
- Extensive and more efficient APIs,
- Enhanced theming and layout framework
- Automated testing
- Easy and quick upgrade process
- Intuitive, easy to use Admin experience
- Plus a great roadmap of enhancements coming soon: including specific B2B functionality and an easy to use Drag and Drop CMS
The Magento 2 release was also followed by the announcement of Magento’s Enterprise Cloud Edition. This “Platform as a Service” cloud solution enables merchants to enjoy the benefits of Magento 2, without the hassle of managing their infrastructure and hosting.
Magento Enterprise Cloud includes triple redundant hosting on AWS, New Relic Monitoring, Fastly CDN and WAF and Blackfire IO to optimise platform performance. All with the advantage of Magento managing the full infrastructure and technology stack.
Balance Internet have 30+ Magento 2 Certified Developers and have deployed over a dozen Magento 2 sites in the last 3 months alone – many being migrations from Magento 1.
We would love to demonstrate the advantages of our streamlined migration approach and how you can benefit from the new Magento 2 platform.
Contact us or call us on 1300 624 368 for a no obligation consultation