Magento has recently released a new security scanning tool – and it’s free! The tool can be run on any version of Magento Commerce (formerly Enterprise Edition) and Magento Open Source (formerly Community Edition) and features a host of benefits to help you manage the various security risks that the digital landscape presents. Better yet, this tool offers recommendations on how to fix any vulnerabilities that are discovered so you’re not only informed but also protected.
The Security Tool enables Magento merchants to regularly monitor their sites and receive updates regarding known security risks.
- Security status insights
- How to fix potential vulnerabilities
- Over 30 security tests to identify potential vulnerabilities (including patches, config issues and failure to follow security best practice)
- Scan results showing which checks the site passed and failed + further action required
- On demand scheduled scanning and remediation steps for failed security tests
- Merchants and their teams can access the new tool directly – easy to set up
- Regular updates in future to scanning tool as new Magento patches are made available
- Only available for commerce products but looking to extend to additional magento products later
For more information about the Magento Security Tool contact us or call us on 1300 624 368