Balance Internet Magento Developers is pleased to announce that they have been ranked as number 48 of Australia’s fastest growing companies in the top 100 for BRW 2013 Fast 100 List. For the full list please visit BRW.
Managing Director James Horne said, “We are very excited about being a part of the BRW Fast 100 for the third year in a row! Balance Internet has had five fantastic years of growth and we are now very proud to be one of the leading providers of digital services and eCommerce solutions to traditional retailers and franchise groups in the Australian market.”
The final ordered BRW Fast 100 list was published on Thursday October 17 2013. For entrepreneurs and start-up businesses to have qualified for the BRW 2013 Fast List, they must:
– Have a turnover greater than $500,000 for the financial year 2009-2010.
– Have fewer than 200 employees.
– Revenue for 2012-13 must be more than in 2011-2012.
– Have more than one main customer.
– Be Australian-owned, not a subsidiary of a multinational.