Finding the right child care centre is now faster and easier following the launch of a new service that provides parents with all the information they need about child care in their area.
Child Care Finder enables families to see at a glance where vacancies exist, as well as information about fees, opening hours, whether extras such as meals or nappies are provided and how providers rate against the National Quality Framework.
The new service replaces My Child website and features the big improvements that enable parents to search for a provider using specific criteria such as the distance from their home or a price range – a similar experience to using a hotel booking site.
Balance Internet have partnered with the Commonwealth Government to architect, design, and develop Child Care Finder as part of the Service Connect Platform that now also incorporates Recovery Connect, a services finder for the National Bushfire Recovery Agency.
- User Experience Design
- User Interface Design
- Support and maintenance
- Ongoing feature enhancements
- Magento Commerce
- Decoupled Progressive Web Application with customisable styling
- Extremely scalable to be able to serve country-wide demand
- Flexibility to be tailored to a range of Government service providers
- Assessed as a highly compliant application by the respective Australian Government Departments
- Ability to measure, analyse and report on integrated data with best-in-class business intelligence tools