We are looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
What’s On Offer!
- Highly talented and dynamic team
- Great career development and learning opportunities as well as a focus on work life balance.
- An attractive salary and multiple opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
- Frequent team presentations and tech sessions
- Business trips to Melbourne office or relocation to Australian offices may be considered for the interested employees.
- Requirements analysis and technical design of the software solutions in collaboration with the development team
- Leadership of a team of mid-level and junior developers, mentoring the developers
- Maintenance of the backlog within the framework of the projects led by Technical Lead
- Responsible for major technical decisions in the development process
- Responsible for design and maintenance of the skeleton of the code
- Technical consultancy and technical consultancy to enterprise customers
- Code development (high-complexity solutions or code skeletons)
- Software quality assurance (audits, code reviews, testing, etc)
- Requirements analysis and estimations for the potential projects / tenders
- Contributes to the corporate IT infrastructure in regards to the automation software and tools, optimisation of the structure and processes
- Carries out technical interviews with the potential employees.
- 5+ years of experience in PHP development
- 3+ years of experience of implementation of the integration solutions and solid knowledge of modern OOP and integration patterns, modern practices (Dependency Injection, Facades, Separation of Concerns)
- 1+ year of team management experience
- 1+ year of experience of work in Agile environment
- 1+ year experience in Symfony2
- 1+ year experience in Magento
Documentation and data formats:
- UML structure diagrams: an ability to understand all types of diagrams and to be able to document
- XML (including DTD and XSLT)
- HTML and CSS, including CSS preprocessors, AJAX (mandatory)
- PHPUnit (mandatory)
- Dependency Injection (mandatory)
- Blackfire or similar profiling tools (mandatory)
- LAMP (mandatory)
- Docker (mandatory)
- SQL profiling tools
IDE and code maintenance:
- PhpStorm (desired)
- GIT (mandatory)
- Atlassian suite (mandatory)
- Solid knowledge of SQL (mandatory)
- Working knowledge of MySQL and tuning (mandatory)
- Experience with any NoSQL DB (desired)
- HTTP/HTTPS; HTTP/2
- SAML / OAuth
OS & Infrastructure:
- Linux administration (mandatory)
- AWS (desired)
Salary is negotiable and will depend on the experience of the applicant.
When applying, please attach your CV and a cover letter. In the cover letter we ask that you to outline your experience, write about the most compelling projects (preferably in Magento) you have contributed to and address the key criteria listed above.