We are looking for a Senior Front-End Developer with the experience in Magento 2.x development stack and at least superficial knowledge of PHP. The ideal candidate has a vast experience in front-end development and knows how to manage a team of mid-level and junior front-end developers to produce high-quality complex and custom themes with a predicted effort and collaborating with back-end teams, designers and other project stakeholders.
What’s On Offer!
- Highly talented and dynamic team
- Great career development and learning opportunities as well as a focus on work-life balance.
- An attractive salary and multiple opportunities to develop personally and professionally.
- Frequent team presentations and tech sessions
- Career path to various positions at any of the company offices
- Business trips to Melbourne and Hanoi offices.
- The leadership of a team of mid-level and junior front-end developers, mentoring the developers
- Quantification of the efforts for front-end development within the frameworks of the company projects
- Contribution to and maintenance of the front-end development and testing standards
- Front-end code development (custom complex themes)
- Software quality assurance (audits, code reviews, testing, etc)
- Carries out technical interviews with the potential employees and provides feedback for the existing employees.
- 4+ years of experience in Front-end development
- 1+ year of experience of work in an Agile environment
- 1+ years of working experience with Magento, deep understanding Magento architecture and best practices
- Extensive knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, SCSS / LESS
- Deep understanding of Magento Design Fallback System
- Knowledge of Magento Layout XML system, block-template design system
- Responsive design techniques
Documentation and assets:
- Static wireframes and prototypes (Axure RP)
- Prototypes (Invision)
- HTML5 and CSS3, SASS/SCSS including CSS preprocessors, AJAX (mandatory)
- PHP basics
IDE and code maintenance:
- PhpStorm (desired)
- GIT (mandatory)
- Atlassian suite (mandatory)
OS & Infrastructure:
- Linux administration (desired)
- LAMP (desired)
Salary is negotiable and will depend on the experience of the applicant.
When applying, please attach your CV and a cover letter. In the cover letter, we ask that you to outline your experience, write about the most compelling projects (preferably in Magento) you have contributed to and address the key criteria listed above.